May 15, 2019
In this panel discussion, you will learn:
Business Webinar: Understanding the Value of Your Business
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
This webinar, presented by San Francisco Business Times, will provide business owners with actionable steps to increase your business value. Industry-leading experts will share how business values affect exit strategies, retirement, and the unique family dynamics that business owners face.
- What key value drivers an owner can develop to increase value… and how
- The difference between a “lifestyle” business owner and a “value accelerator”
- Common misconceptions an owner should recognize and avoid
- By registering, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Panel of experts:
- Alex Howard, Managing Director, Stout Advisory Group
- Charles Richards, Chief Executive Officer, CoreValue
- Lina Boyd-Jones, Executive Vice President, Tellson Securities, Inc.
- Mary Johnson, Business writer and editor